Membership and Donations:
Would you like to support Molalla River Watch?
Your membership or donation is tax-deductible and helps Molalla River Watch continue to work toward healthy fish & wildlife habitat and clean water for all watershed residents. Molalla River Watch, Inc. is a 501(c)(3) Non-Profit created in 1996 (Tax ID # 93-1096342).
To join or donate to MRW as a volunteer or paying by check, print out and return the volunteer form or use the online payment forms below. Choose either a One-Time Donation/Annual Membership or an Auto-Renewing Membership “Subscription.” As a member you'll receive a newsletter, updates on activities and a discount on T-shirts and other items.
Molalla River Watch is a volunteer organization. Your tax-deductible membership donation covers expenses such as river cleanup supplies, trail maintenance and educational materials, postage and printing. You are invited to attend monthly board meetings. We encourage everyone, including businesses and organizations, to contact us for more information regarding membership opportunities.
ONE-TIME DONATION / ANNUAL MEMBERSHIP:
• Pay by Credit Card, or
optional PayPal account.
• A PayPal account is NOT required.
• Your annual membership will NOT
AUTO-RENEWING ANNUAL MEMBERSHIP "SUBSCRIPTION":|
• Pay by Credit Card or PayPal account.
• A PayPal account IS required for
this auto-renewing feature.
• You will manage your subscription
through your PayPal account.
Other things YOU can do to help:
- Stay up-to-date on meetings, cleanups, management decisions, recreational activities, student projects, trail building and education workshops through the Molalla River Watch newsletter.
- Come to a River Cleanup event!
- Volunteer time to MRW projects or committees.
- Donate tax deductible building materials,
- Contact us for more information.